Geekzone: technology news, blogs, forums
Welcome Guest.
You haven't logged in yet. If you don't have an account you can register now.

1 post

Wannabe Geek

Topic # 86638 10-Jul-2011 23:25
Send private message

Hi friends,

Hope i have posted this in the correct place.

Seek advise.

I have seen TV adverts that would, for example, feature a man making movements that correspond with objects that appear and move on the screen. He could for example say, call 1234 whilst acting like typying on the screen and the numbers 1234 appear...

What software is used for such and how much would it cost ion average?

Thank you.

Looking forward to your response.

Create new topic
1508 posts

Uber Geek
+1 received by user: 213

  Reply # 491895 11-Jul-2011 10:08
Send private message

Adobe premier and premier elements elements can do the second one by getting creative with inserting a text layer over the video using fades and timing it right. The first may take something more powerful to insert an object over the video or to create a CGI background for an actor to move against.

Or it may be as simple as filming a background scene with the objects moving in it and using that as a green screen background for the actor to move against in premier. 
It depends what you want to achieve. 

Try Vultr using this link and get us both some credit:

Create new topic

Twitter »

Follow us to receive Twitter updates when new discussions are posted in our forums:

Follow us to receive Twitter updates when news items and blogs are posted in our frontpage:

Follow us to receive Twitter updates when tech item prices are listed in our price comparison site:

Geekzone Live »

Try automatic live updates from Geekzone directly in your browser, without refreshing the page, with Geekzone Live now.

Are you subscribed to our RSS feed? You can download the latest headlines and summaries from our stories directly to your computer or smartphone by using a feed reader.

Alternatively, you can receive a daily email with Geekzone updates.