Geekzone: technology news, blogs, forums
Welcome Guest.
You haven't logged in yet. If you don't have an account you can register now.

77 posts

Master Geek

Topic # 9997 29-Oct-2006 13:56
Send private message

Hi All

I am trying to figure out how to connect my PS2 to my PC (Monitor) so that I can use the PS2 via my 19" wide screen.

I have checked the net and some info states to get a TV card (PCI) or a TV/Video converter what do you recommend and how much would it cost?

cheers is advance


Create new topic


328 posts

Ultimate Geek
+1 received by user: 23

  Reply # 50166 29-Oct-2006 15:45
Send private message

I did some research on this topic last week for a colleague who wanted to plug his DVD player into a monitor (not a TV) - which is effectively what you want to do (ie plug a device into a monitor that normally goes into a TV).

I'm not sure of the pros and cons of the different models on the market, but the type of thing that you want is shown at the link below:

If you google for "vga box" you'll get plenty of hits and information.

Hope that helps.

Create new topic

Twitter »

Follow us to receive Twitter updates when new discussions are posted in our forums:

Follow us to receive Twitter updates when news items and blogs are posted in our frontpage:

Follow us to receive Twitter updates when tech item prices are listed in our price comparison site:

Geekzone Live »

Try automatic live updates from Geekzone directly in your browser, without refreshing the page, with Geekzone Live now.

Are you subscribed to our RSS feed? You can download the latest headlines and summaries from our stories directly to your computer or smartphone by using a feed reader.

Alternatively, you can receive a daily email with Geekzone updates.