Just interested to see what the Wireless signal strength reading is like in the Huawei but not sure which one is relevant, anyone know which one I should be looking at please.
I found this bit of info re the dBm
- -50dBm to -90dBm strong signal (stronger signals are possible), fast data
- -91dBm to -105dBm good signal, fast data
- -106dBm to -112dBm fair signal, useful and reliable data speeds may be attained
- -113dBm to -125dBm reliable data possible, performance may be slower, increased latency
- -126dBm to -136dBm performance will drop dramatically
- -136dBm to -140dBm – Disconnection
Setting from our Modem.