After the new years holiday, I contacted vodafone and organised a transfer from MyRepublic to Vodafone.
Three days later I get an email from Enable (LFC), stating since we had an existing connection, the transfer will be activated in 3 business days.
I got busy with work and noticed that two weeks had gone by, so I rang Vodafone, after a couple of calls I was told that Enable didn't have my MyRepublic account details because that I didn't give them to Vodafone to pass them to Enable. I know and remember that I did give it to them, but I gave it to them again.
Another week went by, without hearing from them, I ran them up again. The person on the phone from Vodafone couldn't find out why it was taking so long now and sent an email to find out. The next day I get a text messsage from Vodafone stating Enable has advised them that there is an current connection at the property and they need my MyRepublic account details in order to proceed with connecting my order. I rang them up and gave it to them again. I asked about the modem and the next day afterwards they sent it out. I received the Modem a couple of days later.
After a week went by after the phone call about the modem. I received no communication except about the modem. I tried to access the internet and found it had been cut off. Expecting that it had been switched over I plugged in their modem into the ONT in all the 4 ports and none of them were active. I rang Vodafone to find out what was wrong and before they would talk to Enable, I had to play 20 questions with a "tech" and for some reason had to change random settings on their router including WIFI channel freq settings before they would escalate it. After a couple of more calls that night/next morning, I found out the they didn't pass on more infomation / also some incorrect information aswell about their own connection to Enable. By lunch time they got the connection working. Doing a speed test on the connection I got 100Mbit down and 500Mbit Up. We were suppose to getting around 1000Mbit down and 500Mbit up. Again after a few more calls, they escalated it to enable and found even more incorrect information was sent through.
The connection is working perfectly after that.
Now, The bill from Vodafone came yesterday and the deal that was disscussed before I signed up wasn't on it. After a couple of calls later I found out that the information about the deal wasn't passed from the sales team to the billing team. I am waiting for both of them to talk to each other to confirm the deal.
With all this information not being passed along, MyRepublic is stating they weren't told about the termination until 7 days after it was disconnected and the scheduled date of termination is tomorrow and that we have to pay until the end to the billing cycle. They are not willing to budge on that, even though we haven't been connected to them for 3 weeks now. I do question how can they not know that it was dissconnected.
What can I do about MyRepublic, they are unwilling do anything but demand that we pay.