Note: This is in Taupo
I was torn where to put this but felt involving multiple companies here was best. It is in relation to My Republic, but the problems are realated to Chorus (/there subsidaries).
My brother has been waiting over 1 year for UDB. Through chorus fault the process was cancelled without them being informed and desipite completing all requests required, soudls like she jsut did it, and that was that tough luck. My republic got them to reapply (back of the queue) 6 months ago and they are not in the 90 day window waiting for an install.
Since the signed the 12 month contract they went for a buisness plan as they worked from home. They now have an office and so that is not necessary. The contract is for buisness $129 a month for three months and then $179 on 24 month contract. Looking at prices today this an outrageous deal, in fact they dont need a buisness plan any more at all as the business in that 1 year has now moved into offices.
Theres two things I want to assist them with
A) Escalating the install, this has been a nightmare with chorus stff just cancelling the job without permission. It is unreasonable to be a over 1 year (april 17) and then told 90day wait period applies! somebody maybe at couras could step up to take a look?
B) Changing the 1 year old paln with my resuplic to a home plan as buisness is based at our offices, without disruptinting install date they have of within 90 days.
Any experts able to lend some though or a hand on who to ping in here. if it was me I would have lot it with chorus, its now offically 13 months since the documents were signed.