- I've been with Telecom/Xtra broadband since around February this year
- I'm in Half Moon Bay Auckland and apparently a long way from the Howick exchange (5+ kms)
- because of that, was intially told by Telecom that they couldnt supply me with ADSL
- I've had my house wired with a dedicated ADSL line
- previously speeds have been "ok" given the above details
I read today on another forum that Telecom had turned off the interleaving settings for my plan.
I rebooted my modem/router and have noticed the connection type as showing different.
I am concerned though with all the errors that are showing up:
eg. (copy/pasted from my router)
Do these errors seem to indicate a problem?
Or it is just down to the long distance I'm from the exchange?
I'm on a VPN to London everyday. would it be better if I asked to have interleaving turned back on?