All week i have been receiving calls from slingshots indian call centre. Don't they know that people work during the day??? Anyway i spent all week telling them to get lost. They rung again before and i finally lost it with them.
If you are going to try and convert me to your products consider the following!
1. When i pick up the phone i do not expect to have my ears blasted by some squaking sound
2. Dont get indian people who i cant understand trying to reason with me, i just get angry!
2. Dont try telling me that paying $30 a month for 1Gb of broadband is better value than $59 a month for 10Gb
4. Dont get indian people who i cant understand trying to reason with me, i just get angry!
5. I dont care about making landline to mobile calls for 41c a minute when i make them cheaper form my mobile! Trust me there is no argument you can make that will make me pay MORE for calls to mobiles. COME ON!!!!!
I like being able to pay ONE bill every month that cover my landline, cell phone, broadband and any other telecom services. Saving $2 a month on international calls i dont make but having extra bills isn't worth it to me.
I tried to tell the guy that i dont make international calls, his reply was (if i understood correctly). "It doesnt matter, you only pay a small monthly fee so if you do make international tolls they will be cheaper" WTF????? Why do i want to pay for a service i will never use???
When i told him i had no interest in switching to slingshot because all they wanted to do was leech off telecom via LLU to make money instead of investing, he told me that i could switch for just one month and if i didnt like it i could switch back.
Slingshot needs a giant rocket up their collective rear ends.
[Moderator edit: Moved to Broadband]