Hello, I understand that these questions are a dime a dozen and I've been through the nzconnections / planfinder.
The problem I experience is that, I came from a country with unlimited bandwidth, so I never really had to monitor my usage. I have totally no idea how much I should "buy" for usage! I need an advice on how much "GB" I should budget for each month and meet my criteria.
Please recommend me a plan that has
- No Contractual Basis, I will only be here for 9 months a year and I will be shifting rental house next year.
- Naked Plan (if not, minimal costing phone plan with option for international calling)
1. Regular Gamer (the common problem...) playing on US and Europe servers. Pings of 200-400 ms to those areas are acceptable. I would say... about 10-15 hrs a week.
2. General internet usage - Reading articles, email, chatting.
3. Bandwidth intensive usage - Occasional Skype calls (limit @ 1 hr a week), occasional music/video/files download/upload (limit @ 2 GB a week) and the occasion game patches of course.
I'm thinking a 90GB MIGHT be good at 3GB a day... but I'm afraid that I have both too much or too little GB? Any advice people can offer on this?