UBER Group, Whangarei
21 July 2011
UBER Group Top Performer in Ultra Fast Broadband (UFB)
Northland-based Ultra-fast Broadband provider, UBER Group are again set to go "one-up" on larger UFB providers with the release of their new fibre plans for both residential and business customers.
UBER Group are to release two new fibre plans with free local calling as standard and significantly faster upload and download speeds than is currently available from much larger players.
“These plans are extremely attractive,” says UBER Managing Director Hayden Simon. “These unrivaled plans are not just a first for Northland; no other provider offers anything like this in New Zealand,” he said.
The provision of these 50mbit download and upload speeds coupled with 150Gbyte ($99) or 250G ($199) monthly caps, to both residential and business customers offers significant performance advantages at competitive prices, over what is currently available.
Since being named among the preferred providers of UFB services in March this year, UBER Group has been quick to expand the delivery of superior internet and voice services to existing and new customers.
“We are very happy to be delivering on our promises so quickly,” says Hayden. “The timing has been right, the planning has been right, we have the right people in place and now we are seeing UFB in Northland out-perform the rest of the country. It‟s very encouraging.”
For more information please contact:
Managing Director UBER Group
Tel. 09 438 5472 | Mobile. 021 07 07 014 | 53 Port Road, Whangarei
email@example.com | www.ubergroup.co.nz
Wireless Facts from UBER Group
- Uber Group owns and manages its own wireless network
- Uber Group has substantial wireless coverage throughout Northland including delivery to rural areas which fall outside of what can be reached by a fibre network
- Uber Group‟s Wireless Broadband uses radio signals from one of the 60 transmission sites to deliver a world class broadband service directly to Northland customers – home and business
- Uber Group retails fibre-optic broadband services through NorthPower Fibre
- Services over a fibre-optic network are delivered reliably and with exceptional speed
- Uber Group and NorthPower manage the fibre-optic service delivery. Anyone using Uber Group‟s service has the security of knowing NorthPower will maintain the service connection
- Uber Group have been retailing Ultra-fast, Ultra-reliable broadband services to customers throughout Northland since 2004
- Uber Group was named as a Preferred UFB Retailer for Northland in March 2011
- Uber Group runs NiX – Northland‟s peering exchange technology