I get 'network cable unplugged'.
Here's what i've tried.
1. Drivers updated
2. Two cables (remember they worked before).
4. Turned off the router for 5 minutes.
5. Disabled/Enabled the network adapter several times.
6. Tried ping my router in CMD - PING: transmit failed. General Error
7. I've reset my IP - ipconfig/release * ipconfig/renew - got an error
The only seemingly form progress I can make it when I switch 'Speed and Duplex' to 100 mbps Half Duplex is now reads - 'Undefined Network' and has 10.0 mbps?
Update: I plugged the Ethernet cable into my laptop and it didn't work
Any ideas? it's a brand new motherboard.