Hi everyone About a month ago I spoilt a drink on my keyboard. I tipped it up got as much out as I could and left it to dry for a week. Everything is working fine except it isn,t charging when placed in the cradle. I rang logitech but the guy said they don't have a service branch in NZ. The red light is flashing when placed in the charge cradle indicating a charging fault and to check the contacts which seem to be fine. I'm an electrician and if someone had any suggestions I may be able to do something myself. it is a lithium ion battery. I'd be grateful for any help and thanks in advance.