I have had this okta for a wee while now, probably 9 months or so, I only use it as any other phone and havent used it as a "blackberry".
Recently it has started to stuff up.
I have no mods on it and the only thing i have added is the free geekzone game.
My problems are:
- Cant actually make a call, the green button does not make it ring
- The phone randomly freezes on me and i have to turn the screen on and off to get it going
- It has totally freezed making me take the battry out
- Every now and then the predictive text bar goes all the colors of the rainbow and i need to turn the phone on and off to restore it
- Every now and then ill start typing a text and the text doesnt show up unless i change text input modes (i.e. from keypad to keyboard)
Is there a defrag option or something that i need to do to clean the thing out? I still receive texts and calls so the connection to telecom is fine its just the phone itself.
Can someone help me with this problem??
PS going out ans spending another $900 is an option i can neither afford nor want to do anyway.