Unbelievable amount of mass spawn killing!
- Camper spawn killing losers: who camp around your spawn point and shoot/grenade/knife etc you as soon as you spawn; and
- Sniper spawn killing losers, who snipe you from afar as soon as you spawn.
Any attempts to tell them to "quit it", get met with "shut up" or "I am just trying to get more experience (xp) points" - all of which is at my (& my teammates) expense.
COD2 was never like this! Has something fundamentaly changed with spawn points? Why is there not 3-5 seconds of spawn protection so you can at least take a step or two before being gunned down?
Have left many games mid-way through because it gets so bad.
Will now only play on TUB (The Ugly Buggers, 21+) and TOG (The Older Gamer, 25+) servers, as no mass spawn killing experienced so far.
Anyone else had same experience?
Found the game generally quite good, but I think I prefer the old school look and feel of COD2 (havent tried COD4:Modern Warfare).
- awesome graphics
- smoke effects pretty amazing
- legs & arms blowing off effects good (although I seem to be making a habit of losing legs....and arms)
- nice new weapons: bayonet, knife, flamethrower, rifle grenades
- dogs & artillery
- see above
- a bit too much artistic license taken with weapons. optical sights for sub-machine guns...doesn't feel right.
- dont like it how you can choose say a Japanese weapon when playing as an American. fine to pick them up but to choose them from the start.....dont like it.
- way too many dogs...one bite and you are dead.