Hi there....newbie user of an ipaq 4355 pocket pc here.....
Got a strange issue that's just cropped up....had my PDA for about a week and integrated wifi has worked fine with my
Linksys WAP11 Wireless Access Point (a Linksys BEFSR41 Router with WEP enabled). I was surfing using IE no problem on my shiney new PDA.
However, as of yesterday, now when I start IE on my pocket pc, it doesn't matter what I try
to access (URL or Favourite), I get an error message box popping up
saying "The page you are looking for cannot be found."
I made no settings changes that I'm aware of, and I have confirmed settings are correct, the device shows the connection to my linksys WAP router is solid. Other wifi devices here like the thinkpad I'm writing up this post on are working fine on the same connection, so its something with the settings on the device.
So I don't get it...if anyone has had this issue, I would love to hear thoughts on remedies!
Thanks and all the best,