This weekend I assisted @asmallchild with installing a rack under the stairs in his house and making everything look glorious. His setup is almost an exact clone of mine with the following:
- Ubiquiti Edgerouter Lite on BigPipe 1000/500Mbit UFB
- TP-Link 16pt Websmart Gigabit Switch
- Ubiquiti UniFi AC-Pro (talking to the cloud controller)
- A few Odroids + a Raspberry Pi:
-- Odroid C2 as an Apache web server / proxy + GIT server.
-- Odroid XU-4 running Ubuntu 16.04 used to download Linux ISO's.
-- Raspberry Pi 3 running PiHole on Debian.
- Synology DS416play with 4x 4TiB WD Red drives in Raid 5.
Here is a photo of me installing it (didn't know I had my photo taken - complete with IPv6 HE shirt):
Here is a picture taken with my phone of the AP on the wall:
I think the end result came out looking pretty good:
Also, for good measure here is a Speedtest done on his network: