I have my Orbi RBR 50 connected to the Orcon router as an access point with one satellite and it has been working great for a long time however of late the satellite has began dropping the network. The Netgear App reports that the satellite is not available. I have tried teh following...
1. Ensured all Wifi radios are turned off on the Orcon router to eliminate interference.
2. Repositioned the Satellite and reconnected.
3. Reset the router and resynced the satellite.
4. Esured the Orbi router and satellite are using the latest firmware.
5. checked signal strength including strength of any neighboring wifi units to eliminate interference.
6. Ensured the units are well ventilated.
7. Ensured the units are not located near devices that could cause interference e.g microwave oven.
Other than that I am at a loss as to what could be causing the issue. I had not made any changes in settings etc before this started. When the satellite reconnects with or without intervention the speed and signal strength is very good. Does anyone have any ideas?