1. My Bluetooth dongle is set for 192.168.0.1 on a WinXP SP2 PC.
2. My LAN is 192.168.0.5 on same PC
3. My cable modem is set for ICS on same PC
4. On the Axim, these services are available: File Transfer, Information Exchange, Serial Port, Personal Network Server and Audio Gateway.
5. On my PC, these services are available: Audio Gateway, Bluetooth Serial Port, File Transfer, Network Access and OBEX Object Push.
6. Over BT, I can view the files on the Axim as a folder in my Bluetooth Neighbourhood once I connect using Network Access.
7. Using vxUtil on the Axim, I can't ping 192.168.0.1, or .5.
8. PIE can't connect.
9. On the Axim, I've set up "Internet via DADZ" and it correctly reports the MAC for the bluetooth dongle on the PC.
But - it won't connect!
"Connection failed. Unable to initiate the bluetooth connection (Error code: 0x81000196)".