I hope that you can help me. I have tried to follow your guide to connect my Ipaq 3970 via my TDK USB BT dongle. I have managed to get network acess having updated the TDK driver software provided but cannot get ICS to work. My internet connection is via a usb network adapter through an NTL broadband set top box. My OS is XP Home SP1
1. I have tried to follow your article religoursly!
2. I have turned off the XP Personal firewall and have set my Norton Internet Security to advise me of any new programmes being blocked from the internet. Noting seems to be getting that far!
3. My BT adapter on my desktop is without DNS entry or Defualt gateway
4. My BT adapter on my desktop manually set to 192.168.0.1
5. All other NIC are diabled other than the Internet network adaptor which is set by DHCP to 126.96.36.199
6. I have run welcome.exe from \windows folder on Pocket PC to recreate configuration files used by Pocket Internet Explorer.
7. My BT software it set to "Allow other devices to access the Internet/LAN via this computer"
8. I have also tried to turn off ICs and use WinRouter Lite and can see the IPaq sending packets to the BT adapter but there is never an acknowledgement.
Can you please help?!!!!