Does anyone know what sites would ship a PiSugar2 to NZ? or does anyone know if there is a supplier in NZ that would have one?
I'm not sure - did you already try https://www.tindie.com/products/pisugar/pisugar2-battery-for-raspberry-pi-zero/ ?
I'm using Juicebox Zero instead.
- ISP1: OneBox FTTH modem, 1/.5G, full DS, VLAN7, VoIP + ipTV streaming flat
- ISP2: LTE USB modem + GL-AR750S, 100/40M data plan (wireless fallback)
- NET: OPNsense CI329, C2960X-48TS, ES-16-XG, 3 GWN7630, 2 Ellipse UPS
- SVR: 9i3C246 32G/24T, 2 H2 16G/500G, N2 4G/4T | remote DS720+ 10G/14T
- USR: DeskMini 9i5, NUC 8i7HVK, Aspire E5, EliteBook 840, Galaxy Tab, 4K TV
- IoT (EU868): openHAB, CCU3, Vantage ISS 6327, LoRaWAN 4 GWs/15 Nodes
- 3D: 2 Ender-3/Pro, 4 Ultimaker 2E+/3/3+/S5, MPCNC, EleksLaser-A3 Pro
- ipPBX: GO-Box, 2 GRP2613, SPA112 (for Fax & W-48, a 1948 Siemens phone)