My current role as a ‘Business Analyst’ finishes in mid-April, and though why not place the proverbial ‘For Sale’ sign on GeekZone.
I’m a really personable guy with a family, mortgage and a couple of pets. I get on well within a team or can work independently and onsite if required.
The role I would like is one where I can use my skills to help make positive difference within an organisation; I gain my satisfaction through bringing a smile to the face of staff and customers.
Company culture is more important to me than salary as you have to enjoy where you work.
I have listed some of my skills.
- Trouble Shooter – Working as a bridge between the business and the client to facilitate timely resolutions to issues
- Customer Focused – I’m a great communicator and enjoy assisting clients visualise solutions then working with colleges to take these ideas through to completion
- Implementation Specialist – Working with the client and internal business teams to successfully implement solutions
- Technical and Business Analysis – Providing requirements analysis, process modelling etc. to identify gaps in understanding
- Trainer – Teaching both clients and staff, creating teaching materials and running classes
- Business Intelligence (BI) – Working with clients and using database tools extract useful information from raw data
- Technical Documentation – Created technical documentation down to mapping interfaces plus end-user documentation
- Technical Support – Implementing support management solutions and providing tier 3 support
- Technology Guru – Understanding of a wide area of technical subject matter enabling both clients and the business to improve efficiency
Thank you for reading my listing, PM me or contact me on LinkedIn if you would like to see my CV.