Forte Health Limited is a private hospital in Christchurch’s CBD. The hospital has a 4 theatre suite with 14 overnight beds and
state of the art clinical systems. The organisation is looking for a full time Procurement Coordinator to be an integral member of the finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the ideal candidate will have a flexible and proactive outlook and be required to manage inventory for the business, this will include:
- Placement of purchase orders
- Receipting purchases and management of supporting documentation
- Managing stock levels
- Liaising with suppliers and resolving queries
- Ensuring best pricing and delivery options
- Maintenance of stock records and reports
- Creation of monthly stock reports
- Coordination of monthly stock-takes and assistance with annual stock-take
- Provision of data entry support for the finance team
The successful candidate will be able to work within a team, have excellent communication skills, meticulous attention to detail, experience working with inventory management software, data entry and Excel. Although not essential, it would be preferable for the candidate to have had experience in the health sector and/or knowledge of the PHM inventory system. Knowledge of accounting software would also be an advantage.
Please see http://www.fortehealth.co.nz/careers/ for more information