My employer is looking for a Project Manager (Digital), so I thought I'd pop it here... In the first instance, send (PM) your applications to me and I'll happily pass them on...
Project Manager - Digital
MEA is global, tech-loving agency. We’re a 60-strong team of problem-solving creatives and developers with a proven history of delivering great work for great clients. With five offices across New Zealand and the United States we’re both a full-service creative agency and a digital product lab. To date, we have developed and released over 300 apps and websites with millions of downloads.
We work with top businesses and institutions in New Zealand and internationally with brands such as Levis, Samsung, ESPN, Intel, Blackberry and RipCurl. We are extremely proud to have worked on great projects over multiple industries including agri-business, education, science, banking, engineering and entertainment.
Joining this business means that you will have an opportunity to work within a multi skilled, cross-functional team of designers and developers and be part of a business that’s making waves. You will be managing a variety of projects and it is an excellent environment to develop your project management skills and work on some exciting new developments.
Here’s what we need:
- Three to five years’ experience in the management of projects in a multi project, software environment
- A tertiary qualification in computer science or equivalent
- Project management certification or proven results in industry
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Great organisation skills and time management ability
- A passion for the industry and new technologies
- Ability to work with a diverse team
- A flexible approach and the ability to use initiative and think well on your feet
- Must be a permanent NZ resident.
Preferably this position will be Hamilton based, but Auckland applicants are invited. There is scope to base this position in our Auckland office.