I work in a recruitment agency and my client is finding difficulty in filling a vacancy. They are looking for a fullstack/backend AEM developer. They currently have 3 frontend AEM developers so they need someone to do mostly the backend.
- Knowledge of how to build a whole website with AEM
- One or more of these: Git, Apache Sling, Jackrabbit, JCR, OSGi, Tomcat, Maven, Bamboo, JSON / REST APIs
- Some knowledge of connecting AEM to a database (MySQL) would be desirable
- Ideally Adobe AEM certified but they will support your desire to become certified as well
- Comfortable in the markup and CSS when required
Based in Parnell. 50 in-house developers using PHP not .NET. Digital production agency that offer full service solution: strategy, design, development & ongoing support. Specialist capabilities in cross-platform digital platforms, retail technology, technology lead activations, mobile, social, etc.
If you are interested, please send your CV via this link. If you can suggest some other websites/groups I can find people with AEM experience, I would really appreciate it.