I have a iPhone 3G. I'm having trouble connecting to my WIFI.
I'm sick. I'm tired. I have tried a lot. The only thing left to do is to fall off a cliff. Please help!!!
Here's what I have tried:
- WIFI with no security
- WIFI with WPA security
- WIFI with WPA2 security
- router modes
- b&g only
- b&g&n mixed mode
- turn off 3G
- turn off data roaming
- reset network settings
- reset router
- restore iPhone (not a clean re-store)
- iPhone 3G firmware version 3.1.3
- NeatGear N router
- It used to work before. Not sure what made it stop working
- WIFI is always found but always get error "unable to connect to network"
- All laptops are able to connect
- My friend's iPhone can also connect. His firmware version is 3.1.2
- My router firmware is up to date