- play music/calls over fm and have good sound quality
- charge the phone
- plug in via the cigarette lighter
- be hands free
- work with iphone in protective rubber case
- have a longish arm (my car cig lighter is low and kind of hidden)
- perfect fit, just "snap in" without having to close arms (like those cheap cradles from $2 stores)
- connect via bluetooth (ie hands free still works without iphone being plugged into cradle)
- only one connection required, doesnt require a line input from the headphone jack.
closest thing i've found is a [url=http://www.belkin.com/pressroom/releases/uploads/06_01_09TuneBaseDirect_TBFM.html]Belkin TuneBase FM with Handsfree for iPhone[/url].
but that requires a input from the headphone jack. other than that its nearly perfect.
there are a lot of cheap things on trademe, just wondering if anyone has found the perfect cradle?