I've got a brand new HP ML350e Tower server for sale.
I started receiving the parts and building the system but the customer cancelled the order before all the bits had arrived so I was able to cancel those back orders with my supplier.
- HP Proliant ML350e Gen8 Tower Server
- Intel Xeon E5-2407- Quad Core 2.2GHz
- 4GB PC3L-10600E Unbuffered Memory
- 1GB Ethernet 2 Port 361i Server Adapter
- HP Dynamic Smart Array B120i 512MB FBWC Controller, Up to 4 Hot Plug SATA LFF Drives
- 460W Non Hot Plug Power Supply
- USB Keyboard & Mouse
- Warranty - 3 Years on parts, 1 year labour, 1 year onsite
This is a big server and can take up to 8 LFF hard drives plus a 2nd CPU. (With the appropriate controllers and other extras required)
- 4GB PC3L-10600E Unbuffered Memory (Makes 8GB total RAM)
- HP ROK MS SBS 2011 Standard OEM with 5 CALs
There are no hard drives in the system and it could do with some more RAM but I think SBS2011 will install on 8GB fine.
All the above cost me $3580 inc GST in total.
Will let the lot go for $2800 ono.