1 - Desktop PC $400 - comes with VMware 5.0 ESXi installed if you want it as I've been using this PC only to run virtual machines for Microsoft training, supports WOL so I have it under the bed just with a network cable attached to it, the only issue with this is that the case have a crack on the front plastic (thanks to my friend the mail dude!), details:
- Intel Core i3-2130 3.4 GHz, Socket 1155, Retail pack with fan, Sandy Bridge
- A-Data 1x8GB, DDR3-1333, PC3-10600, CL9, DIMM, Low profile
- Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 Hard Disk Drive, 1000GB, 7200rpm, 64MB Cache, SATA 6 Gb/s
- Raidmax Comet Mid Tower Case, 500W PSU, Black
- Motherboard DQ67SW - LGA1155 - DDR3-1066/1333
Ideally I'd like to sell the PC after 17th April as I've got an exam coming up soon and I'd probably use it but I'm completely flexible with dates, so
2 - The Routerboard is a Mikrotik RB751G-2HnD $75 - perfect condition I've use it only for testing and training at home.
3 - External HDD Western Digital Elements 2TB, USB 2.0 with external power supply $100, (wdbaau0020hbk-01) used it only for backups once a month. note this is not the portable with just USB, is the one with USB and external power supply.
4 - Network tools: a Crimp Tool for RJ45, a Network tester and around 95 RJ45 connectors - $25 for everything, generic brand but works.
5 - Canon EOS 1100D $780 - Includes Backpack for SLR Cameras + 2 GB SD Card + Small Tripod+ EF-S 18-55mm lens + EF 75-300mm lens + Polarized Filter
Make you offer! And let me know if you want more info/pics/anything...