- 2wire BT double jacks built into flushplate (only 2 of these)
- Keystone RJ45 jacks in various brands and types, theres both 180° and 90° punchdowns in Cat5 & Cat5e, and 5 of 180° Cat6. Couple of the Cat5 are Krone, and the rest are standard 110 punchdown.
- A few Modclip (clipsal style) RJ45 Cat5 & Cat5e jacks, 180°. Random Modclip flushplates and PDL converter clips that fit them.
- A bunch of odd looking tooless PDL Cat5 jacks.
- Couple of 19" 16-port keystone patch panels.
- Heaps of 600 series PDL flush plates, mostly doubles or singles with or without PDL-keystone clips in them. Most still have the cover but some are faded or scratched so may not clean up as well as others. They generally clean up with a bit of alcohol based cleaner.
- Lots of surface-mount blocks for the above flushplates, some faded or have bits of paint on them and generally chunks cutout for cable entry. Tell me what side you want the cutout (eg top/right would be on the end or leftside/top would be on the side) and I will look for one that matches. might be a fairly big cutout unless I find an one without cutout.
Also have a 16 port DSE 10/100 managed switch in good condition and original packaging if you want to make an offer.