Been my gaming system for many years now. Still runs like a champ. I've since upgraded to Skylake for no reason other than I am a geek and wanted to newest! Plus my boss just told me to pay off the parts when I can, helped me make make my decision.
So there is nothing wrong with these components. Until Monday, they were playing GTA V most days on "Very High" settings with my 980Ti, so these are very capable parts.
The drivers do with with Windows 10, but you first have to install the Win 7/8 drivers with compatibility mode then upgrade to the 8.1/10 drivers after.
- ASUS P8Z77-V Deluxe
- WiFi Go chip. Excluding antenna cables, as they were involved in WWIII with my cat
- SLI Bridge
- IO Shield
- 4x SATA 6Gb/s cables
- 2x SATA 3Gb/s cabls
- 1x Q-connector (front panel wires easy mode)
- Intel i7-3770K processor
- Processor (will be left in the motherboard unless the buyer wants me to remove it)
- Stock Cooler
- Kingston DDR3 1600 MHz 16 GB kit (4 x 4 GB)
- This Ram is from two 8 GB kits. That's why the model is KHX1600C9D3K2/8GX
I'm hoping to get around $500-$600 for this? But I'm open to offers. I'm an IT student so be generous haha
Can also ship at the buyers cost or Pick-Up is available in Dannemora, Auckland