I've got a hardly used Fanatec Porsche GT2 with the aluminium club sport pedals v2 and also a proper rennsport wheel stand. All in great condition as it was hardly used; bought when I thought I would have the time for online racing... Kids put a stopper to that!
Updated the firmware to latest and can confirm it works fine on Windows 10; played Grid Autosport and pCARS earlier.
Wheel features include:
- Full 900° movement or as limited as the game will let you configure.
- Illuminated buttons switch automatically between Xbox and PlayStation symbols
- Powerful Mabuchi RS 550 Motor as used in RC cars delivers extra strong Force Feedback effects.
- Additional 2 Force Feedback actuators in the wheel simulates motor vibrations.
- Extra smooth and silent belt drive with minimized mechanical dead zone.
- High resolution wheel sensor.
- Play with table/cockpit: Strong table clamps with quick release keeps everything in place. Integrated screw inserts allows a strong fixation on a gaming cockpit.
- Play without table: Fully compatible with the RennSport Wheel Stand which is available optionally.
- Xbox 360 wireless compatibility, full PC, PS3 and PS4 ( I believe) compatibility using USB cable.
- Has H-Shift, sequential shift and paddleshift included. Paddleshift is on the wheel but I broke the PS/2 male/male cable that connects that the other shifters to the wheel; easy to replace though.
The clubsport v2 pedals are awesome, heavy and fully adjustable. Please read a review on them to find out exactly how good they are, and its surprising how good the clutch can be when you want to use it.
The RennSport Wheel Stand is HEAVY and solid and provides a firm foundation for some serious racing movement. Unit doesn't shift at all as the pedals sit on the platform adding additional weight. You can keep it all attached and fold it up and it forms a v shape that doesn't take much space.
Selling as I haven't really used it enough and I don't have the time with two kids and no office now so no dedicated place to keep it up.
Looking for $400 as it cost over $900 new with the parts, would have to be pick up only from West Auckland but might be able to arrange CBD as well, unless someone is really willing to pay for shipping!