Having a bit of a clear out of bits I’m not needing any more. Pickup Christchurch or will ship at cost. If my pricing is off please PM me offers.
- Radeon RX560 OEM reference card. 2gb, single slot, no external power needed. DP/HDMI/Displayport. Used briefly then decided I’m fine with my integrated graphics. $165
- Broadlink RM mini 3. Bought this to use for heat pump but ended up getting actual wifi box for heat pump. Opened box but as new. $25
- 1 channel smart switch 5v. Wifi relay board bought from Aliexpress. Opened anti-static bag but not used. $10
- HP 3005pr USB 3.0 port replicator. This is actually a great little dock / port replicator that works on Mac as well. Connects to USB 3, gives you 4x USB2 ports, 2x USB3 ports, headphone and mic connections, ethernet AND both HDMI and Displayport. It uses Displaylink tech which means it can add additional monitors to your setup. I used it with a MacBook Air as a dock, to connect multiple monitors as well as ethernet and sound easily. Worked great but no longer have MacBook Air. Comes unboxed but complete with power adaptor. $60
- Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 8000 complete with USB bluetooth adaptor, charging dock and power adaptor. Small mark on metal cover of mouse, doesn’t impact use. Not used for ages. $40
- Brand new Lifecase nuud for iPhone 5 and 5s - make your phone waterproof and drop-roof. $50
- Mini DisplayPort - DVI cables, white, used on a MacBook Air since replaced with a usb c MacBookPro (and all new dongles..)