If i'm not allowed to post this wanted ad, then mods could you please delete it.
The layout has been shamelessly copied from TM but it fits its purpose well for here too.
Contact phone number – 021499574
Rent per week
- $180-$200 (i can't remember exactly what this might be right now as the current flatmate is away in Texas. I'll be able to find out in a day or so by checking the flat account)
Available from – ~4th of August
Location – Shirley, Christchurch
No. of existing flat mates - 3
Property type – house
Bedrooms – 3
Bathrooms – 1
Pets – No
Smokers – No
Room has sunny windows, a wardrobe unit and is spacious enough for a queen bed.
The flat has a car port in the front which is currently occupied but there is space for one more car to be parked off the street. There is a wireless and wired network with high speed internet access.
It is alarmed for safety and has a small shed out the back for storage of a very small amount of gear/bikes. There is a Gas fire and hob with electric hot water and oven. It is fully furnished with sofas and all the extras except for the room in question.
- There is no landline phone supplied to the house currently.
- Rent includes power, internet, gas, and food. No phone.
Amenities in the area – Very close to the public transport system, supermarket and shops. And a 20min walk to the center of town.
Furnishings and white ware provided
– Everything is already provided except bedroom furnishings (there is a separate wardrobe in the room). No sky TV, but HD free view is setup with an HTPC system for recordings and media watching.
Parking – 1 OSP space
About the current flat mates
– We’re all mid 20 year olds who enjoy socializing with like minded people as much as having a quiet night in. One couple live in one room currently. One flat mate is an architectural draughtsman, one a nurse, and the other a telecommunications support technician.
Your ideal flat mate – A non smoker, with no pets or children who is similarly aged and enjoys an active life.
Best Contact time – Any time.
Anyone interested should either PM me here or contact Paul on the cell phone number provided.