Because I have been slightly naughty and haven't been selling what I have been replacing over time I have a fair few toys that need to find new homes:
These can be shipped nationwide at the buyer's expense or Pickup in Grey Lynn during working hours.
1) Generation 1 Original Amazon Echo Show - Purchased on release. Good Condition works perfectly, you'll need a NZ adapter to convert from the Native US Plug. $150
2) Galaxy Note 9. Good Condition, a few nicks and scratches, working perfectly. $650
3) Galaxy Watch 42mm. Brand New. Purchased, realised it was the 42mm, ordered the 46mm instead and embarrassingly forgot I was supposed to sell it. $320
4) Samsung T700 (Galaxy Tab S) Android Tablet. 16GB Haven't used it for a long time. Just charged it, updated it, and it's working fine. $130
5) Sennheiser RS 175 Wireless Headphones. Working perfectly, though the cups need replacing and in the process I broke the plastic clip (Not on the headphones themselves) so it will need a relatively inexpensive repair. They didn't have the parts I needed in stock for 6 weeks and so offered me a killer deal on a replacement pair, and since I use them so often I decided to go down that route. $250 (About half price since they need parts).
6) Logitech G930 Wireless Headphones. I have too many due to having a slight obsession with trying new headphones. They work fine, but I have upgraded since. $120
7) JDS Labs O2 Headphone Amp. I don't have a PSU for it, but they aren't expensive to get hold of, any Jaycar etc will be able to sort it. $120
8) Playstation Wireless and BT Headphones. Model CECYA-0086. Works fine. Upgraded so no longer required. Bought at the same time the PS4 came out. $120
9) Sennheiser HD 598 Black Wired Headphones $250
10) Sennheiser (I should just go and buy stocks) Momentum M2 over-ear Wireless Headphones. Used for about 1.5 hours before deciding I preferred Sony's. Still in brand new condition with Box etc. $370
11) HGST 1TB 5400RPM SATA 3.0Gbps Hard Disk (From Memory it was the original HDD in my PS4 Pro maybe?) Model : HTS5410109e680 $60
12) Seagate 2TB FireCuda 2.5" HDD was the replacement for 11) before getting a deal on a SSD and upgrading to that. Was used for around about 3 months from memory. $120
13) Sennheiser (OK, I know I need to see someone about this addiction) Momentum True Wireless In Ear M3IETW Black Ear Buds. In brand new condition. Used for about 2 Hours, preferred the Sony's $285 (SOLD)
14) MDR-XB650BT Extra Bass Wireless Headphones. Unopened. Was a prize. Comes with the Spiderman Universe Soundtrack which I'll throw in Free of Charge. $130
15) Star Wars Drone by Propel. T-65 X-Wing. Brand new unopened got it as part of buying something a while ago. Kept intending to play with it, never have time. $60
16) Steel Series H800/H840 Wireless Gaming Headphones. Working perfectly, I have the box with most of the accessories. Wasn't my cup of tea comfort or sound wise. $200
17) Asus Transformer T100TA with no Charger (Charges via MicroUSB so replacement should be easy). Despite it's age it's pretty much new. Purchased in the USA and used a few times before buying something more powerful. $300
18) Samsung 256GB Evo Plus 100Mbps MicroSDXC with Adapter. Brand new. $70 sold pending payment and collection
19) Samsung Wireless Fast 15w Charging Stand with Fan Cooling $85
20) Samsung Gear VR Model SM-R234 with Controller $60
Prices are indicative Will try and get some photos up if people want or need them. I am open to *reasonable* offers via PM. No silly offers thanks.