For sale here but am happy to talk offers to anyone around the $5500 mark
Modified CB250 Hornet, ~22500k's
- Carbon fiber rear hugger (has a few nicks out of it from stones e.t.c stuck on the old rear tyre)
- 2x carbon fiber engine inserts (by the knees, these have some stress marks on the clear cote)
- After market rear seat fairing with integrated tail light cluster. This is one of a kind. All Real carbon fiber $$$$
- Sunline MX bars - very wide and have been great for learning with.
- Alloy Zeta bar ends
- Dual lamp headlights.
- Tyres are Diablos, 80% tread front and 95% rear
- Custom hornet tank pad from UK and fitted
- Apparently has bigger carbs but not 100% on this as I havent had the chance to measure (just been told by Honda mechanic)
- Full custom stainless 4 - 2 -1 -2 exhaust system
- Twin banzai racing can's. These are VERY loud so i have had some silencers made to fit and also a re-tune to suit. Silencers can be removed by a grub screw and would recommend another re-tune if you do this. (RH Can has slight ding in it only visible in certain lights, i've attempted to show this in a pic)
- Sprockets and x-ring Gold race chain
- Oggy nobs fitted for crash protection
Overall the bike is in great condition with very few minor cosmetic flaws.
The previous owner has had a slow speed low side from what I understand and had the bike fixed up with a new paint job and factory parts through Wild West Honda. There is no sign of this visible now and is as straight as a new one or so Ive been told from the mechanic.
http://www.biketranz.co.nz/ can arrange shipping to anywhere at your cost.
Please feel free to contact me on 021499574 or email@example.com for any questions. I'm happy to consider any offers that are in a serious ballpark and anyone interested in a buyers look can contact me.
Bike is currently wof'd and rego'd and i will continue these so i can use the bike as they expire in march.