It has been turned on basically to put the business software on it and do initial "Training" of the software on it.. everything else was removed, internet disabled etc.It has been turned on a total of approx 50 times only used for a total of approx 75hours in its life! Have checked this within the system.
Originally purchased for $1100 each. As they are no use to me anymore, just wondering if I could have some insight from you guys as to how much I could realisticly ask for it and what I could expect to sell it for.
I realise the specs in comparison to todays laptops, are not necessarily that great, however its pretty much brand new and unused therefore surely it must redeem some of its value purely for that reason??
the specs are:
* Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) with up to 224MB VRAM.
* 5-in-one card reader (MS, MS-Pro, SD, MMC, xD).
* Wireless 802.11b/g dual-mode
* Gigabit Network Connection
* 1 x Modem port
* 4 x USB 2.0 ports.
* 1 x FireWire (4 pin)
* 1 x VGA port.
* 1 x S-Video/TV-out port.
* 1 x Type II PC Card slot + 1 x Express Card /54 slot.
* 1 x line-in jack
* 1 x Microphone-in jack.
* 1 x Headphones/speaker/line-out jack.
* OPERATING SYSTEM Genuine Windows Vista Home Basic. (Upgraded to SP2)
* CPU Intel Celeron M Processor 520 (1.6GHz, 1MB cache, 533MHz FSB).
* SCREEN 15.4" WXGA CrystalBrite Widescreen TFT.
* MEMORY/RAM: total of 1.5GB (UPGRADED from original 512MB).
* HARD DRIVE: 80GB 5400rpm SATA hard drive.
* OPTICAL DRIVE DVD Super Multi drive. Read: 24X CD-ROM, 24X CD-R, 24X CD-RW, 8X DVD-ROM, 8X DVD-R, 8X DVD+R, 6X DVD-ROM DL (double-layer) 6X DVD-R DL (double-layer), 6X DVD+R DL (double-layer), 6X DVD-RW, 6X DVD+RW, 5X DVD-RAM Write: 24X CD-R, 16X CD-RW, 8X DVD-R, 8X DVD+R, 4X DVD-R DL (double-layer), 4X DVD+R DL (double-layer) 6X DVD-RW, 8X DVD+RW, 5X DVD-RAM