Offering here first before going on TradeMe :D
I have a couple of servers from a client who sold their business so they are no longer needed.
First one is a fairly old Arche Technologies server (bought in 2003) and was being used as a Terminal Server for about 15 users and ran like a dream.
We looked after this server since new and it has never had a problem.
- Dual (as in two) Intel P4 Xeon 2.66GHz CPUs
- 2GB DDR ECC RAM (2x1GB)
- 2x 120GB 7200RPM IDE Hard Drives
- CD-ROM Drive
- Microstar MS-9138 Mainboard
- Mini File Server Cabinet on wheels
- Dual 10/100 Ethernet Ports
- Exabyte 33-66GB SCSI Tape Drive (No media)
- Windows 2000 Server OEM with 5 CALs but no media available.
Open to offers on this one.
2nd one is an HP ML350 G5 server and is still under warranty. Warranty expires 25/03/2012.
This has had one hard drive replaced under warranty.
- Intel Xeon E5410 Quad Core CPU @ 2.33GHz
- 5GB DDR2 RAM (4x1GB & 2x 512MB)
- 2x 146GB SAS 15k LFF Hot-Swap Hard Drives (with room for 4 more)
- Dual / Redundant Hot Plug Power Supplies
- Quantum DLT-V4 Tape Drive (No Media)
- Gigabit Ethernet
- DVD-ROM Drive
- Windows SBS2003 R2 Premium OEM with 5 CALS and Installation Media
- 15x SBS2003 OEM CALs so 20 User CALs in total for the server
Open to offers on this one too but, due to the specs of it and still being under warranty, needs to be a serious offer. Those that know servers will know how much these things cost especially with the Premium SBS version and the CALs.
Would prefer the buyer collect from our store in Whangarei as shipping would be hard without the original boxes plus both servers weigh a lot.