I have a navman s30 with NZ maps. I am looking at going to Australia this Sunday and was about to purchase the Australian map code from Navman direct, but was advised to wait till September to purchase this as the 2008 maps will be released at this time. However I need this map this week and don’t want to pay the full price. Does anyone have any suggestions what I should do to see me through to September?
any one help? He's in Christchurch if thats important.