A simple request becomes a nightmare
about one month ago, I request to change my plan to unlimited plan, then I read their term and conditions and realized all unlimited users will be put in a different pool and the connection speed can be limited during the rush hours. So I called 0800 to cancel my request. Two weeks ago, received an email saying my plan will be changed. I called 0800 again and the customer service double checked everything and they told me the request has been cancelled and I can just ignore the email. Ok, that sounds promising, but two days later, I got another email from their provision team saying the plan has been changed.Then the battle just started.
Since my plan has been changed, I have made so many calls to try to get my original plan back. Everytime, I call them I got different anwsers, first call they told me the plan will be changed at same day, second staff told me it may be changed at following day, third staff told me it may take 2-3 days, fourth staff told me he is not sure the timeframe but he will send an email to provision team manager and get back to me this morning (of course they never call me back), and today the lady told me I may have to wait until next billing period. and keep saying there is nothing she can do to help me but just record my call on their system. Well it is dead end. so now they put me HIGH and DRY and really pissed off.
They failed in so many levels
1. the cancelled request should not never been processed
2. the average time my call can be picked up by their customer team is about 25 minutes, it is simply too long, I have tried call them different time but it does not seem to make any difference.
3. lack communication bewteen customer services and provision team. everytime, customer services told me they cannot make a call to provision team, they can only send email and wait them to get back
4. No REPLY FOR ONLINE REQUEST, the only way i can get hold of them is by calling. I have sent two emails, one of them states as FORMAL COMPLAINT but until now, I have not received any response what so ever.
5. There is no channel to go up level. If their customer services can not help me, I can get through their manager or someone really in charge. the only thing i can do is wait
Now after a week of battle, I have to admit that I lost. I just have to let it go and hope they will figure out and get the problem solved
By a very very unhappy customer