Wondering if anyone else has had issues with 2D's customer service over email.
- Originally on Orcon standard fibre- Signed up to 2Degrees 900/400 with Amazon Prime Vid and $200 credit on night of the 14th July.
- Recalled I have just paid Orcon for another month with anniversary on the 7th so have sent an email to support right after signing up to delay in activation till 28th July (meeting them halfway asi didn't know how long it would take for them to activate) as well as checking the router model. Received confirmation email of ticket ref 190714-000268 on 22:24 14/07/19.
- Internet was transferred in the afternoon of the next day (15th) without any notification and without checking to see if the I've received the modem first meanign I had no internet
- Spoke to support about the situation and received instructions on converting existing router to work on 2Degrees. Asked about my support ticket 190714-000268 and was told that they haven't got to it yet. Was told that instead of an email to support, I should have called 2Degrees. I've left instructions for customer support to contact me when they have gotten to ticket 190714-000268.
- Wrote a second email to customer service outlining that I still haven't heard about the activation on the 28th.
- Rep from 2D rung me on the 18th and we've agreed to activation on the 28th.
- Received my first invoice the next day (19th) with invoice date on the 15th. Charged twice for modem shipping. Balance still in credit of $80 from the original $200.
- Wrote a third email and received response on 20th that $62.41 this will be credited within 48 hour.
- Credit didn't happen, instead they've sent a second invoice on the 21st and charged me another full month. Balance now in owing of $10 when the agreed start date hasn't started yet.
- Sent another email, got told me to wait longer.
- Waited till the 29th to write another email (day after my supposed 28th activation) with no response inbetween, no update of the broadband portal (billing date still 15th with $10 owing), no Prime vid activation email.
- Still no response today. The end.
tldr: 2D exhausted the $200 credit in the span of a week before the agreed activation date now I'm owing $10. Account portal is in a mess and customer service hasn't been very responsive.
Before you ask me on why I didn't just call, after the first call (which was afterhours) it took over 30 min+ of waiting, I just don't have the time to be on the phone that long for each occasion.
The CRM ref numbers are [Reference: 190714-000268] [Reference: 190729-000267] [Reference: 190801-000395].
Not a great start for me but would really like everyone opinion on whether this standard 2D customer service?