1) Pre-sales customer service via email was prompt, helpful and concise.
2) The sign up process was straight-forward and quick
3) My post installation technical support was prompt, helpful and concise via both email and phone.
4) The website usage meter and detailed information and comprehensive functionality after logging in is brilliant
5) The credit on my first bill as an administration fee credit for signing up online was unexpected and a pleasant surprise
6) I just received a concise welcome letter and reference card with the relevant account and technical information on it. Included also was a SkyCity Cinemas 2 for 1 card.
The above are all indicators of a well tuned, finely polished machine. My previous ISP lacked in more or less all of the above and this previous week has left me really wondering why I bothered being loyal for so many months.
I'm told a backhaul upgrade is due this month, that leaves a day and a half from now. Heres hoping they come through with the goods in the very near future so I can enjoy something faster than ADSL1 speeds (my sync speed is 18.5Mb/s) without waiting until 2012 for Telecom to cabinetise Pukekohe.
Thanks Orcon, keep up the good work!