I want to playback my recordings from TV One / TV 2 with the Windows 7 Ultimate Media Center.
Media Center and Media Player do play the video, BUT do not play the audio :(
I've googled for quite some time and found this link:
The AAC decoder does not support any of the following:
- Main profile, Sample-Rate Scalable (SRS) profile, or Long Term Prediction (LTP) profile.
- Audio data interchange format (ADIF).
- LATM/LAOS transport streams.
- Coupling channel elements (CCEs). The decoder will skip audio frames with CCEs.
- AAC-LC with a 960-sample frame size. Only 1024-sample frames are supported.
I think this is the problem. NZ FreeView uses LATM encoded AAC as far as I know.
Does anybody know how to playback recordings from TV One / TV 2 with sound in Windows 7 Media Center WITHOUT re-encoding the files ?
Thanks for your help