The free e-books are available in PDF and iBook formats, released one a month, leading up to HP Discover EMEA 2012 in Frankfurt:
- Introduction (available now): To imagine the future of the enterprise, we need to understand the forces that are transforming our world and the technological innovations that are shaping the future. In what new and unexpected ways will technology work for us?
- CIO 20/20 (available now): Enterprise IT is at a crossroads. This chapter will debate the underlying trends that will affect enterprise IT in the coming eight years and their implications for the CIO.
- Dev Center 20/20 (available now): If today the typical application “supply chain” involves the business, the delivery teams and operations, what will the supply chain of 2020 look like? How will organizations keep up with the insatiable demand for better apps and features?
- Marketing 20/20 (available October 2012): Marketers have more clout than ever, and with that comes new levels of accountability. As such, they are investing in a full spectrum of technologies that can help marketing become more data-driven, measuring every aspect of their function.
- IT Operations 20/20 (available November 2012): Data centers are all going away. Magically, all your IT needs will be taken care of by third-party providers. All of this and more is coming with the data center of the future; at least this is what some people would have you believe.
- Employee 20/20 (available December 2012): The same trends that are shaping the future of business are changing what it means to be an employee of the enterprise. This chapter will examine the future of employment, including acquiring and retaining talent and performance management.