Some of their demos and explanation on how the software compresses data and works directly on compressed data sets were pretty impressive.
Anyone here using DB2 and what drove the decision to implement this instead of other db technology?
I was also given some links covering the technology, so will post here:
- Four key questions on BLU Acceleration - four key questions answered about BLU Acceleration
- What is in-memory computing? - Overview of the in-memory computing technology category.
- Obliterate the wait podcast with Nancy Hensley - business benefits of BLU Acceleration and more.
- Thank you, BLU Acceleration for Cloud - tongue-in-cheek overview of the benefits key professional roles experience.
- Explore BLU Acceleration for Cloud - information on using the open beta software and links to additional resources.
- Get BLU page – there are two ways to try BLU Acceleration: software trial or on the cloud.
- Technical videos on features of BLU Acceleration- covers key technical aspects of BLU Acceleration.