Can anyone that is currently with sitehost please give me an idea of how good they are as a host?
Reason being that I have been looking around at alot of dedi servers lately and they seem very cheap for what is being offered.
Either that or if you have any other recommendations based on the specs below would be greatly appreciated.
Essentially the server is going to be used for driving windows ent 08 and sql svr 08
Wish there was some sort of pricespy for finding servers
- Q9550 Quad core processor
- 8gb DDR-2 800Mhz Memory
- 4x 500gb Seagate Barracuda SATA II Hard Drives (Mirror)
- Lights Out Management (LOM)
- Free National Bandwidth
- 10 GB International Monthly Bandwidth
- 3 Usable IPv4 addresses
- 50 GB on-site backup space
$395.00 monthly (12 month)