Ok, I'm a long time Sony fan who was really looking forward to the new bezel-free 2018 Xperia XZ2.
What a major let down. I will not be getting this phone and, sadly, I have now officially given up on Sony mobile.
1. Reduced bezels (finally).
1. Reduced bezels still large when compared with most other 2018 flagships.
2. Out with the iconic Omnibalance design, in with the grossly shiny HTC U11 clone. Yuk!
3. Out with the 3.5mm headphone jack (and I thought Sony were the one company that cared about audio!)
4. Taller, wider and much thicker (over 11mm!!!) than the S9, yet has a smaller screen. Once you put a case on it to protect the fragile glass back, imagine how thick the phone will finish up.
5. A new tacky feature that sees the phone vibrate in sync with audio. Just what I have always wanted! That's even more gimmicky than HTC's squeezable phone. This, along with the 3D creator, tell me Sony have thrown in the towel when it comes to serious innovation.
So now I hold out hope for the Huawei P20.