- Make an android app that broadcasts the device as an anonymous WiFi node.
- Create an interface between the node and the user that allows secure chat and file transfer in public places.
- In busy cities with thousands of devices the latent bandwidth can create a WiFi web owned by nobody but used by everyone.
- Access to the App and the 'WiFi web' is on the basis that it is not for profit.
Stuff that is a bit harder to do but is next logical step.
- Apply the same philosophy to latent wireless LAN capacity by having users install an app on their PC that shares their wireless bandwidth.
As wireless speeds increase we'll soon have our own little wireless web. We can then once again live in a world where we use our Web the way we want and not the way digital rights holders legislate.
Thanks for reading.