Kia Ora Geekzone family,
I am an entrepreneur and have been self employed passed 9 months doing, MLM (Multi Level Marketing), eCommerce, Web Design & Development, Making Business Cards and really what ever that comes. All self taught using the internet and help from people I know.
I have been planning and pondering starting a WISP.
I am needing helping understanding things I need to research and learn about, and obstacles I will face ahead of me.
- Currently looking into a business internet UFB plan that will allow me on on-sell internet.
- I have researched equipment required to run the service Radio Beams (Going to be using Ubiquiti Products) - Supplier sorted for this.
- Learning about Switches
- Creating a server to host my own websites
- Best Modems to use and affordability
- Also options to offer Fast Internet to Rural locations. AKA I have 2 family homes up north in the Bush.
- This was a funny one, how does internet cafe have so many computers which all get a really good download speed.
I know there is so much work in involved and so much learning. But I am excited for the challenge.
This business ideal will eventually develop into my own internet cafe that also offers cheap healthy food. As I love cooking as well.
Your advice and feedback is most welcomed.
(I have and currently working on an in-depth Business Plan as I love to plan, and plan to succeed)