Has anyone else noticed a increase a what I call thoughtless passenger behaviour on the buses.
* People not moving down the back past the door (often when there's empty seat in the back row) meaning people are unable to get on.
* Eating and drinking from mugs
* Standing people with backpacks shoving their packs in seated passengers faces
* not standing for elderly or infirm. (Fyi I'm ok to stand)
* Really loud and long conversations on their phones
* Getting on the bus first at front of queue and our then starting to look for money (a bastard for people waiting outside when it's raining)