Let's start with some of the issues:
- Firstly, upon joining I was informed that I could no longer have MySki HDi through Vodafone (the discount they provide), and also would not be able to have Vodafone TV, as it wasn't, and apparently still isn't available. However, contradictory to this, the Vodafone website states that Vodafone TV is "Available in Auckland and Wellington with Vodafone Fibre".
- Secondly, when using my home phone, which is through VOIP, a terribly annoying static noise is audible. I find this irritating and unprofessional.
- Thirdly, whenever I try to contact Vodafone about any issues I have, I am unable to speak to a Vodafone representative, but am redirected to a Philippines call centre. The problem with this is that the wait times for calls using this call centre seem to be very high, and working full time makes waiting on hold a struggle.
- Another issue I have is that I cannot alter anything to do with my account on the Vodafone website, nor the Telstra website that I was provided to use to check my data usage. This brings me back to the call centre issue.
- Another issue I had, which has since been resolved after getting through to the call centre, after waiting an hour and a half, was i was being overcharged for the 150GB plan I currently have. Comparing the bill to the Vodafone website, it was obvious, even with the $10 discount (for on account customers) I had to fight for, that i was being overcharged. Thankfully this was resolved with an account credit of $10, and a decrease in future costs.
If only things were as easy as they were with Copper....