To start, here are some details of my current plan etc.
I'm on the Mega plan ($40 a month), previously to that I was on prepay for 5-7 years.
Currently, I have 2 faults logged with Vodafone.
Tomorrow morning, its going to be 3 faults.
1. Caller ID (iPhone related)
2. Caller ID (VODAFONE related)
3. Caller ID (VODAFONE related)
1. Vodafone have apparently "passed" on the information for this case.. Still waiting to hear back from them (the fault was logged about 6-8 weeks ago)
2. Caller ID: I cannot restricted my Caller ID when making out going calls. It keeps coming up with call failed. This started happening about 5-6 weeks ago when all of a sudden, all my calls were being redirected to some randoms number and my caller ID restriction started playing up.
Fault was logged a few days after it started.
They fixed my call redirection problem, only to have it start again 2 days later.
3. Now, when I get phone calls from numbers who haven't got their ID restricted. I can not see their number. It just comes up as "Unknown.' and nothing more.
I tried my SIM card in a different phone only to achieve the same results (in other words, nothing).
STILL im waiting for calls for faults 1 and 2. Now im going to wait a lifetime for a call about fault 3.
To be honest, I'm getting sick of Vodafone and their screw ups. They are making life for me rather difficult and I lost important phone calls when they redirected my bloody calls to someones number!
They clearly aren't too worried about what's happening with their customers. Otherwise they would have done something about this.
If anyone has some answers for me, please feel free to share them.
Just to let everyone know:
John just looked into it for me and has fixed problems 2 and 3! within a matter of 5 minutes.
Thanks again John!!
While I was on the phone to him, he also explained to me the details of the problem etc. which was good so I knew what had happened.